Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Breathing and home care

After yoga, naturally, came a site about home visits for respiratory care.  My dad is a respiratory therapist and he wanted to start his own business, so naturally I offered to keep his site up to date and design a logo.  Here is what I came up with.

I think it's a pretty sweet representation of what they do.  However due to a falling out, the company never fully made it off the ground and my dad had to leave. They are still around (no they get no traffic from me, not even a mention), you can see that since I copyrighted my image they had to use some makeshift mishmash of what I had originally made.  I am more than happy to copyright and protect images, logos, and other things that I design for you if that is something that you need done.  



1 comment:

  1. There are many elders who have a problem of breathing and they need more care and more medical facility. At that your dad's business is really a good job. I appreciate it.
    Home Care Gloucestershire

    ReplyDelete